The member destinations of the Basque Country Tourism Association were present at the Catalonia tourism fair B-TRAVEL, which was held from 20 to 22 April 2018 in Barcelona. The three Basque capitals (Vitoria-Gasteiz, Bilbao, San Sebastián), and the coastal Zarautz, Hondarribia and Irun showed the public the travel options they offer, linked to the tourist’s experience. This year’s edition revolved around “the sensations and their offer” with five major blocks:
• B-Happy (experiences of well-being in company),
• B-Special (unique ideas),
• B-Culture (for fans of art, history and culture),
• B-Adventure (trips with sports, nature and adventure as protagonists)
• B-Delicious (food and wine plans).