San Sebastian celebrates the summer solstice one of the most special acts of the programming of European Capital of Culture 2016, the performance of “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” by Shakespeare in the Park Cristina Enea.
Every day until July 24 (except Mondays), the public will be invited to the wedding of “Hermia and Demetrius,” including the banquet. Cristina Enea forest, gastronomy, the magic of the summer solstice and the genius of Shakespeare, join in this proposal.
A perfect opportunity to visit San Sebastian, which looks splendid his European Capital of Culture. Throughout this year short-break from 70 € including offered:
The short-break includes:
- Guided tour “San Sebastian Cultural”
- Two nights bed and breakfast.
- Free Extras per room:
- San Sebastián Card, tourist city card.
- 1 ticket for the tourist bus per person
- Welcome pack with tourist information about San Sebastian and Gipuzkoa.
- See special offers Renfe to come by train
More information: San Sebastian Turismo