The Urdanibia Iron works and mill form part of an interesting industrial complex linked to the Urdanibia residence situated near the palace of the same name.
The iron works date from the 15th century and were rebuilt together with the palace by Sebastián de Urdanibia in 1612.
The remains of prototypes dating from the 17th and 18th centuries show that the iron works was used both for the large-scale casting of iron billets and as a blacksmith’s forge.
Modern Age. 18th-century.