The Ferrería and the Mill of Urdanibia are part of an interesting hydraulic industrial complex linked to the house of Urdanibia, located in the vicinity of the palace of the same name.
The forge is documented in the fifteenth century and was rebuilt along with the current palace commissioned by Sebastian de Urdanibia in 1612.
The remains that are preserved are associated with prototypes of the 17th and 18th centuries, which combined the existence of a major smithery dedicated to the smelting of ore to manufacture iron billets, with a smaller smithy forging.
Modern age. Century XVIII.