The convent of the Incarnation was built between 1513 and 1526, and is made up of a church and a cloister.
Its construction was made possible by donations from wealthy families in the city who wished to have their tombs in the new convent. The cloister today houses the headquarters of the Diocesan Museum of Sacred Art.
The Church, which was built for the primary purpose of serving Dominican nuns, is now a parish church run by the Dominicans. It is used for classical music concerts and has an interesting renaissance doorway.